Interview and prepared portfolio:
- Total of four (4) works created within the past year.
- Artwork must consist of one landscape, one portrait, one still life, and one student choice.
- Works must represent a minimum of two (2) art mediums. Samples of multimedia artwork could include pencil, pen, ink, acrylic, oil, watercolor, crayon, pastel, sculpture, ceramics, carving, or a photograph of any 3-D work.
- No copyright images can be included, for example, Walt Disney or anime characters may not be used.
- Artwork can be brought in a portfolio or large folder that will hold all of the work.
- Contact Emily Viering firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Carmichael email@example.com if you have questions.