Students should submit:
- three (3) photographs either electronically in a Google Slide document, or printed in a 5x7 format and mounted on cardstock.
- Photos should be of the following: 1) Portrait, 2) Landscape, 3) Free form (student chooses).
- Photos can be taken with either camera or high resolution cell phone.
- Students will be provided with a camera for the course, or may use their own approved SLR digital camera for use.
- Elements of Writing will be incorporated into the course.
- Prior photography courses are not required; however, interest and basic knowledge are a plus. Contact Robin Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.