Students should submit:
- three (3) different pieces of writing chosen from the following genres: poem or song, a skit, a scene from a play, a personal essay or memoir, or an autobiography.
- Writing samples must be from three (3) different genres and may be no longer than one (1) page (single sided.)
- Typed entries are preferable but legible handwriting will be accepted.
- All portfolios should be submitted on white 8 ½ X 11 sheets of paper and placed in a 9 X 12 manila folder.
- No artwork or illustrations should be included.
- An on-site writing sample and an interview will be scheduled for the audition.
- The student should retain originals and submit only copies, as portfolios will not be returned. Contact Robin Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.