Fine Arts and Technology Academy
“The arts teach all of us – students and teachers alike – innovation, novelty, and creativity. We learn to be WONDROUS!!”
(Presidential Center on the Arts, 1996. P6)
What does being a part of the Fine Arts Academy mean for your student?
- Specialize in one Arts major with opportunities to explore the others
- More rigorous expectations in his/her fine arts area(s)
- Afterschool masterclass experience with all of the Fine Arts teachers and Academy students
- A tight-knit community of peers, not just in his/her arts area, but within the academy
- More performance/artistic display opportunities
- Opportunities to work with professionals in various art professions
CHECK OUT THE "ACADEMY AUDITION INFO" TAB for complete details regarding auditions--coming January 2024!
Reference forms are a Google Form from 'email@example.com'. As applications come in, reference form emails are sent out. Please allow 1-3 days for them to go out.
Auditions will take place in January 2024! A more specific date is forthcoming!
Audition Materials and Audition Expectations are available on this website via the tabs on the right side. Go ahead and take a look!
If you did not receive a confirmation email regarding your student's application, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to check! Please allow 1-3 days for the application to be processed.
Questions? Application - email@example.com / Academy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the corresponding teacher for content area-specific questions.